Studio+

• Studio+

Steve updated 8 months, 1 week ago 5 Members · 8 Posts
  • Itay

September 6, 2021 at 10:11

Here, feel free to ask all the questions you may have regarding Kryon’s Studio+

• Liora

September 6, 2021 at 10:25

Hi, I was wondering what’s the difference between the recorder in the Studio+ and the current one?

• Itay

September 6, 2021 at 10:46

Studio+ has a new recorder that helps you create screen-automation activities in minimal effort.

The new recorder uses all the existing recording engines that Kryon has (Visual, HTML, .Net, Java, Citrix, etc…) but the great difference is that it knows to automatically activate the relevant engine – so you don’t have to do it manually. For example if you’re recording a web page – it will use the HTML engine because it recognized the page as HTML.

Another great feature of the smart recorder is that it will also capture an image of the object, to be used by the visual recorder. This way in runtime, the bots will be able to recognize the relevant object at the highest accuracy and speed.

Join my session on the 14th to learn more about the Smart Recorder and other great features of Studio+.

• Esther

September 13, 2021 at 06:25

Hi, can you tell me what are some of the features that enable collaboration between business users and developers?

• Itay

September 13, 2021 at 09:48

Hi Esther,

Studio+ was built for collaboration – from the workspaces page where you can manage your entire automation pipeline as a team, to the actual development of automations that can be done in collaboration.

We believe (and know) that RPA teams work better in collaboration, among themselves and together with the business teams and subject matter experts. So we added all sorts of features to support that: reviewing and commenting on automations, sharing automation files with collaborators, assigning parts of the development to other team members, and viewing their changes.

I would like to invite you to my session tomorrow where I will speak about the collaboration features in depth.

• Dvir

September 14, 2021 at 06:37

Hi Itay,
    Is there any testing and debugging capabilities?

• Itay

September 14, 2021 at 08:22

Sure, step by step debugging is available with all the capabilities of adding breakpoints, watching variables, jumping to steps, changing variables as you go, and so on.

In terms of testing capabilities, we’re building automated testing feature that will help you create test cases for your processes, with different inputs and their expected outputs. This way you can test your automations as a whole or partially and get better coverage of testing – resulting in higher quality.

• Steve

September 14, 2021 at 12:33

Just watched your session on Studio+ and just wanted to say it looks great, can’t wait for the release. Loved the smart recorder.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies