Upskill Yourself

• Upskill Yourself

Ayelet updated 8 months, 1 week ago 5 Members · 9 Posts
  • Ayelet

September 7, 2021 at 10:36

Here, feel free to ask all the questions you may have regarding Kryon’s Community to upskill yourself.

• Esther

September 9, 2021 at 06:44

Hi, I don’t know anything about RPA. Where should I start from?

• Ayelet

September 9, 2021 at 10:27

This is a great question @estheras !

Today, it is easy to get started on RPA, using Kryon Academy, our online free academy to get you skilled for various RPA roles.

At the Kryon Academy, it’s easy to gain the skills you need to become trained in RPA. The Kryon Academy offers a wide range of training programs – all online – aimed at providing people with the knowledge they need to work in any of the different roles required within a growing RPA team.

Here’s some of what we offer:

Getting Started: An Introduction to RPA
      If you are new to RPA, this course is for you. Our introductory training package, Full Cycle Automation Journey, provides an overview of the key terminology used and introduces the different parts of the automation life cycle.RPA Developer Certification
      Kryon RPA Developer Certification teaches you how to create automation workflows for your organization. The course goes into depth about exactly how to evaluate your organization’s business processes – i.e., by exploring them, recording them, adding business logic, and preparing them for automation. Attended Automation Developer Certification
      The term “Attended Automation” refers to the fact that Kryon’s bots can work in tandem with your organization’s human workforce – guiding employees through their daily work processes. To learn more and further extend your developer skills, sign up for Kryon Attended Automation Developer Certification.RPA Manager Certification
      Are you interested in the role of RPA Manager? Kryon RPA Manager Certification explores the “in’s and out’s” of managing a virtual bot workforce, which includes everything from assigning and scheduling tasks to monitor your virtual team’s progress.IT Manager Certification
      IT managers are highly aware of the importance of understanding each technology that is used in an organization. Our course providing Kryon RPA IT Administrator Certification offers in-depth training for IT managers – covering RPA architecture, installation, and more. Business Analyst Certification
      If you’re a business analyst, process discovery is your future. Don’t be left behind! Sign up for our Process Discovery Overview to learn how to identify automation candidates faster than ever before.

Check Out Our Additional Resources at the Kryon Academy

In addition to our in-depth training programs, we offer additional resources:

Check out our content library, where you can browse through the different categories and identify which of our training programs will take you to the next phase of your career. Visit KryoNet, our global community, where you can share your progress and achievements with other certified RPA developers and learn even more about RPA implementation.

Want to know more? Let me know here 🙂

• Daniel

September 13, 2021 at 06:40

Where can I consult with other RPA users about development challenges?

• Ayelet

September 13, 2021 at 10:02

Hi Daniel,

You can visit our community, KryoNet, where you will find other Kryon users as well as Kryon experts. Post your question there and our community members will be happy to share their thoughts and experience.

You can also search for previous posts, or browse through our extensive knowledgebase.

• Vita

September 13, 2021 at 11:10

Are there any automation samples I can use to ignite my development flow?

• Ayelet

September 13, 2021 at 13:04

Of course! Kryon Automation Hub on Kryonet, our community has a vast number of samples you can download and use to start your automation lifecycle.

Check out this one, for example, on how to send messages from your Wizard directly to Slack Contact\Chanel.

• Liora

September 14, 2021 at 07:33

I was
    wondering what some best practices are for attended automation, as it is
    different than unattended. Where can I find some content on it?

• Ayelet

September 14, 2021 at 08:05

Hi Liora,

This is an important question, as developing for unattended robots is different than developing for attended. Yes, you are using the same tool, Kryon Studio, yet for attended, you have to remember there is an actual person interacting with the robot, and you want to make sure it is as seamless as possible.

We have this great post with the “Ten Commandments” of Kryon RPA Attended Automation, as well as a free online course, exactly on this.

You can always search “attended” on Kryonet to get more information shared by Kryon’s professionals and users.

Happy automating!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies